USA Grants and Fellowships for Polish Candidates below Kosciuszko Basis
The purpose of the fellowships is to strengthen ties between USA and Poland.
Kosciuszko Basis is a charitable basis based mostly in New York Metropolis. The muse gives scholarships and fellowships to Polish college students, students, and artists who have been invited for a analysis or instructional keep by an establishment of upper training in the USA.
Course Degree: These fellowships can be found to pursue superior examine, analysis, and instructing.
Research Topic: There are not any restrictions to fields of examine/analysis.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cowl the followings:
- The Basis gives a cost-of-living stipend, which incorporates transatlantic journey, housing allowance, well being and accident insurance coverage protection, and (when warranted) home journey.
- Fellowship awards typically vary from $7,650 to $25,500 (for Instructing Fellowships) relying on award class and period of keep.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not identified
Scholarship might be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Candidates should meet the next eligibility necessities:
- Solely Polish residents completely residing in Poland are eligible.
- This program is NOT for Poles residing exterior of Poland, or these residing briefly exterior of Poland, whether or not or not engaged in analysis/examine.
- Twin residents (the USA and Poland) in addition to people holding the USA everlasting residency standing (inexperienced card) aren’t eligible. There are not any exceptions to this requirement.
- Candidates should maintain an M.A. or M.S. diploma previous to the graduation date of the award.
- Present tutorial affiliation is required in all instances and have to be documented with a certificates from an establishment of educational employment/examine
Nationality: Polish candidates are eligible for these fellowships.
School Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates should have grasp diploma.
English Language Requirement: Candidates should have fluency in English.
Easy methods to Apply: Candidates can apply by means of the net processor.
- A well-defined typewritten proposal (at most 500 phrases) for conducting work in the USA with particular examine/analysis plans.
- A present invitation from a US instructional establishment the place the applicant plans to conduct analysis/research.
- An in depth curriculum vitae, together with an inventory of essential and up to date publications of which the applicant is the principal creator.
- three letters of reference (a minimum of one have to be from exterior of your tutorial affiliation) have to be acquired by the Kosciuszko Basis earlier than October 15, 2017.
- Literary writers, journalists, and critics should assist their analysis proposal with vital samples of their work.
- Visible artists are required to submit (along with their functions) catalogues, pictures, slides, or movies of their work.
Software Deadline: The applying deadline is October 15, 2017.