University of oslo Software scholarships for PhD Studentships in Social Anthropology
The principle goal of the fellowship is analysis coaching resulting in the profitable completion of a PhD diploma.
The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked academic and analysis establishment, with 28 000 college students and 7000 staff.
Course Stage: This place is offered for pursuing PhD programme.
Research Topic: The place is awarded within the mission of Social Anthropology.
Scholarship Award: The place will cowl the followings:
- Wage NOK 436 900 – 490 900 each year relying on qualifications.
- Academically stimulating working atmosphere as a part of a cohort of anthropology PhDs.
- Alternatives to work interdisciplinary with colleagues within the pure sciences and STS.
- Funds for analysis, journey, convention participation and dissemination, books and tools.
- Enticing welfare advantages and a beneficiant pension settlement, along with Oslo’s family-friendly atmosphere with its wealthy alternatives for tradition and out of doors actions.
Variety of Awards: 4 positions can be found.
Scholarship may be taken within the USA
Eligibility: The next standards have to be met to ensure that candidates to be eligible for the studentships:
- Candidates ought to maintain a 2-year Grasp’s diploma or equal, in social anthropology; different levels in associated disciplines may be thought-about.
- Fluent oral and written communication abilities in English.
Nationality: Studentships are open to Worldwide college students.
School Admission Requirement
Entrance Necessities: Candidates ought to maintain a Grasp’s diploma or equal, in social anthropology.
English Language Necessities: Candidates ought to have good command (written and spoken) on the English language.
Learn how to Apply: The appliance should embrace:
- Cowl letter (assertion of motivation and analysis pursuits)
- CV (together with an entire checklist of schooling with grades, positions, pedagogical and administrative expertise, publications and different qualifying actions)
- Preliminary mission description together with the theme of the mission, points to be examined, theoretical and methodological method and a progress plan (max. four pages, excluding references)
- Writing pattern of 10-20 pages (publication, masters chapter, seminar paper)
- Copies of academic certificates (educational transcripts solely)
- Listing of publications and educational work (if relevant)
- Names and speak to particulars of three educational referees
The appliance with attachments have to be delivered in our digital recruiting system, please observe the hyperlink “applies for this job”. Overseas candidates are suggested to connect an evidence of their University’s grading system. Please notice that all paperwork ought to be in English (or a Scandinavian language).
Software Deadline: The Studentships utility deadline is August 30, 2017.