Ukrainian Emerging Leaders Fellowship 2018 Program at Stanford University in USA
The Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies of Stanford University has organized Ukrainian Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program. The fellowship is available to pursue academic courses, faculty mentorship and community engagement.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide an opportunity to Ukrainian applicants.
Stanford University has many centers and institutes dedicated to the study of various specific topics. These centers and institutes may be within a department, within a school but across departments, an independent laboratory, institute or center reporting directly to the Dean of Research and outside of any school, or semi-independent of the University itself.
Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue academic courses, faculty mentorship and community engagement.
Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship will cover the following:
- Recipients receive a stipend for the 10-month program. The stipend amount provides for academic resources, relocation expenses and living expenses in the Bay Area.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates should hold Ukrainian citizenship and must reside in the country, and have plans to return to Ukraine after the fellowship.
- Candidates must be at least 28 years of age at the start of the fellowship program.
- Candidates should have demonstrated professional and personal achievements in a relevant sector of democracy, development and the rule of law.
- Candidates must have at least five years of experience to qualify for the fellowship. Those with more experience are much more competitive in the selection process.
- We strive to recruit a diverse group of four individuals who are at the right stage in their professional trajectory to benefit from rigorous academic training and mentorship. Successful applicants will have the academic credentials necessary to participate in academic courses offered at Stanford University. A bachelor’s degree at the time of participation in the program is a requirement for admission to the program. We do not accept candidates who are in the midst of full-time university degree programs.
- A working knowledge of English is an important prerequisite. It is expected that each fellow has a solid command of written and spoken English in order to fully benefit and participate in the program.
Nationality: Ukrainian applicants are eligible for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates must have at least five years of experience to qualify for the fellowship.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Applicant Information
- Academics & Career Information
- Candidate Background Questions
- Fellowship Project Statement
- English Language Proficiency
- Video Submission
- Letters of Recommendation
- Email: emergingleaders-at-stanford.edu
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 17, 2018.