Sir Halley Stewart Belief African MSc Palliative Care Scholarship 2018 in UK
King’s Faculty London is inviting functions for Sir Halley Stewart Belief African MSc Palliative Care Scholarship. The scholarship is open for an African scholar to check on the Cicely Saunders Institute.
King’s Faculty London is a public analysis college situated in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent school of the federal University of London.
Course Stage: Scholarship is out there for pursuing MSc programme.
Research Topic: Scholarship is awarded within the area of Palliative Care.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will fund the course tuition charges, journey, lodging and residing bills.
Variety of Scholarships: There’s one MSc scholarship accessible.
Scholarship will be taken within the UK
Eligibility: To use for the scholarship pupil should fulfil all the next standards:
- College students will need to have a primary diploma in drugs, nursing, allied well being professions, life sciences, social sciences or different associated topic awarded by a United Kingdom college or a recognised abroad college.
- College students have to be at present working in palliative care or palliative drugs in Africa – in medical or social care, in apply or analysis.
- College students should be capable of obtain the English Language take a look at requirements required by King’s Faculty London. That is at present assessed utilizing IELTS scores, and a passable rating is 7.zero total with a minimal of 6.zero in all 4 expertise.
- College students have to be a citizen of an African nation and at present resident in Africa.
- There isn’t any recognized purpose why college students shouldn’t be eligible for a UK pupil Visa. College students who’ve beforehand attended for the PG Certificates or PG Diploma are additionally eligible to use for funding to finish the MSc.
Nationality: Residents of Africa are eligible to use.
Faculty Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The MSc in Palliative Care is open to docs, nurses, and well being and social care professionals working with sufferers with superior illness, or related well being or social scientists who’ve an higher second class honours diploma or equal.
Check Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Candidates whose first language will not be English are normally required to offer proof of proficiency in English on the increased stage required by the University.
The way to Apply: MSc candidates should additionally apply on-line. Please ship us the next:
- CV (most 6 pages)
- A letter of assist out of your present employer.
- Private assertion (most 800 phrases) in assist of your utility, explaining your causes for making use of, what you hope to achieve from the programme of research, your private plans to enhance the standing of palliative care in Africa in case you are profitable in securing a scholarship, and your means to finish the programme of research.
- 2 references
Utility Deadline: The applying deadline is September 15, 2017.