Science and Expertise Scholarships in Filipino College students
Republic of the Philippines Division of Science and Expertise is providing Dost-SEI Science and Expertise Scholarships for 2018. Scholarships are awarded to college students with excessive aptitude in science and arithmetic and are prepared to pursue careers within the fields of science and expertise.
The Philippines’ Division of Science and Expertise, is the chief division of the Philippine Authorities answerable for the coordination of science and technology-related initiatives within the Philippines and to formulate insurance policies and initiatives within the fields of science and expertise in help of nationwide growth.
Course Stage: Scholarships can be found for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Research Topic: Scholarships are awarded to college students with excessive aptitude in science and arithmetic and are prepared to pursue careers within the fields of science and expertise.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship consists of tuition, different college charges, and so on..
Scholarship could be taken in the Philippines
Eligibility: Candidates should meet the next eligibility necessities:
- Pure-born Filipino citizen;
- Poor, proficient and deserving scholar who belongs to a household whose socio-economic
- Standing doesn’t exceed the set values of sure indicators;
- Member of the highest 5 p.c (5%) of the Non-STEM strand senior highschool graduating class; or
- Member of the STEM strand senior highschool graduating class;
- Resident of the municipality for the final four years as attested by the barangay chairman;
- Of excellent ethical character and in good well being; and
- Qualifier of the 2018 S&T Scholarship Examination
Nationality: Filipino residents are eligible to use.
School Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates will need to have earlier diploma.
Find out how to Apply: Gadgets to be submitted:
- Type A: Private Data
- Type B: Family Data Questionnaire
- Type C: Certificates of Good Ethical Character
- Type D-1: Certification that applicant belongs to the senior highschool STEM strand class
- Type D-2: Certification that applicant belongs to the higher 5% of the NON-STEM strand senior highschool graduating class
- Type E: Assertion of applicant that he/she has not taken any earlier DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship Examination and any undergraduate models or publish secondary course
- Type F: Assertion of dad or mum that applicant has no pending utility as immigrant to every other nation
- Type G: Certificates of Residency
- Two current (1”x1”) footage
- Photocopy of Start Certificates
- Mum or dad/s 2016 Revenue Tax Return / W2 / Employment Contract for OFW / BIR Cert. of
- Exemption from Submitting of ITR / Brgy. Cert. of Indigency
- Electrical invoice for three consecutive months in 2017
Utility Deadline: The applying deadline is August 25, 2017.