Scholarships for Israeli College students in USA
The USA–Israel Academic Basis (USIEF) is providing 5 Scholarships for Israeli College students in USA for excellent college students to start Grasp’s diploma research at American universities within the fall semester of the 2018-2019 tutorial 12 months. This program is open to Arab-Israeli college students and to Ethiopian-Israeli college students.Scholarships for Israeli College students in USA
The USA–Israel Academic Basis (USIEF) was established in 1956 by the Governments of the US and Israel to manage the Fulbright Program in Israel. The Basis is funded by the US and Israeli Governments and is ruled by a binational Board of Administrators.Scholarships for Israeli College students in USA
The Basis goals to advertise mutual understanding between the folks of the US and Israel via scholar and school exchanges on the highest doable degree of educational excellence.Scholarships for Israeli College students in USA
Course Degree: Fellowships can be found for pursuing grasp’s diploma research at American universities within the fall semester of the 2018-2019 tutorial 12 months.Scholarships for Israeli College students in USA
Research Topic(s): This program is open to college students in all fields of examine, besides these wherein hands-on contact with sufferers is required comparable to drugs, dental drugs, veterinary drugs, and nursing.
- Tuition and costs for a most of two years;
- Month-to-month upkeep allowance, mounted in response to IIE estimates, for a most of two years for the grantee solely;
- Guide, skilled enhancement and tools allowances;
- Medical insurance for the grantee solely during the grant;
- Roundtrip airfare from Tel Aviv to the US tutorial establishment for the grantee solely;
- Pre-departure orientation assembly in June;
- A help company within the U.S. that assists with visas, occasions and networking.
Scholarship will be taken within the USA
- Israeli residents of Arab origin or of Ethiopian origin are eligible. Twin American-Israeli residents or everlasting residents of the US aren’t eligible to use.
- Candidates will likely be thought of with out regard to race, faith, gender, age, and/or bodily impairment.
- Candidates have to be resident in Israel on the time of utility and should proceed to be resident in Israel till the start of their research in the US as Fulbright Outreach Fellows. Candidates working, residing, or finding out exterior of Israel aren’t eligible to use.
- College students who’ve already begun their program of research in the US or who’re planning to start examine within the US earlier than the Fall 2018 semester aren’t eligible to use.
- Those that have already been awarded Bachelor’s levels and college students who will full their Bachelor’s diploma research through the 2016/2017 tutorial 12 months are eligible to use. Earlier than taking on their grants, these chosen as program fellows will likely be required to offer proof that they’ve been awarded a Bachelor’s diploma.
- Candidates who’ve already acquired a Grasp’s diploma aren’t eligible to request a Fulbright Outreach Fellowship in help of examine in the direction of the receipt of an extra Grasp’s diploma.
- College students in drugs, dental drugs, veterinary drugs, nursing and different applications which contain remedy of sufferers aren’t eligible for Fulbright grants.
- Candidates who’ve utilized on two events previously and whose functions haven’t been accepted aren’t eligible to reapply.
- All candidates, together with those that have studied in English-speaking nations, should submit a latest TOEFL rating of no less than 90-91 (Web-based take a look at). No utility will likely be thought of and not using a legitimate official TOEFL rating. No utility will likely be thought of and not using a legitimate official TOEFL rating. When registering for the take a look at, remember to word that your rating must be despatched to USIEF, code 5373, and to IIE, code 2326.
- All candidates, besides these in regulation, should submit a latest GRE rating of no less than 151 for the quantitative reasoning element and 150 for the verbal reasoning element. No utility will likely be thought of and not using a legitimate official GRE rating.
- Candidates have to be in good well being. All candidates chosen for a Fulbright grant are required to submit a Medical Historical past and Examination Report earlier than their grants will be activated.
- Prior conviction or present indictment for a felony might end in disqualification.Scholarships for Israeli College students in USA
Nationality: Israeli residents of Arab origin or of Ethiopian origin are eligible.
The right way to Apply: Functions must be despatched by e mail. Supporting documentation wanted to finish utility
Standardized assessments: All candidates should take the TOEFL /IELTS and GRE assessments. Candidates in Legislation don’t must take the GRE.
- Checks of English Language Proficiency
a. TOEFL (Take a look at of English as a Overseas Language): TOEFL is an admissions requirement at U.S. establishments for candidates whose native language just isn’t English. All non-native English-speaking candidates ought to instantly register for TOEFL.
b. IELTS (Worldwide English Language Testing System): A rising variety of U.S. establishments will settle for the IELTS in lieu of TOEFL scores.
- GRE (Graduate Data Examination): The GRE is required by U.S. graduate faculties and/or departments for candidates in most fields aside from Enterprise Administration and Legislation. College students ought to make each effort to register for the earliest doable administration of the GRE.
- GRE Topic Checks are required in sure fields. If a GRE Topic Take a look at is obtainable in your subject of examine, it’s best to make each effort to register for the earliest doable administration of this examination.
Utility Deadline: The ultimate deadline for submission of functions is March 1, 2017.