Scholarships For UAE Nationals at American University of Sharjah Sharakah College
The American University of Sharjah is a co-educational establishment of upper training within the United Arab Emirates. It was based in 1997 by His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah.Scholarships For UAE Nationals
Course Degree: Scholarships can be found for pursuing undergraduate programme.Scholarships For UAE Nationals
Examine Topic: Scholarships are awarded to review the themes supplied by the college.
Scholarship Award: Companion Sharakah Program Faculties can nominate distinctive college students from their faculty for the Sharakah College Scholarship which ranges from 50 to 100 p.c remission on tuition, lab and housing (sharing for men and women, single and double for males solely).
Variety of Scholarships: It is a restricted and aggressive scholarship. Candidates with restricted monetary sources might be given precedence in consideration.
Scholarship could be taken in UAE
Eligibility: To be eligible a potential applicant should meet the next necessities
- Display excellent private qualities and management talents in class and the neighborhood
- Have made scientific or literary contributions to his/her area people
- Obtained particular honours or awards for neighborhood service and college extracurricular actions
- Achieved a minimal common of 95 p.c or equal in a minimum of two of the final three years of his/her secondary training
Nationality: UAE college students can apply for these scholarships
Faculty Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates should have the earlier diploma.
Take a look at Requirement: No
- TOEFL: a minimal rating of 80 on the Web-based TOEFL (iBT), 550 on the Institutional Paper-based TOEFL, or
- IELTS: a minimal rating of 6.5 on the Tutorial model
The best way to Apply: Candidates could be despatched by put up or by way of fax. Required Paperwork for Full Functions are:
- The copy of highschool transcripts (grades 10, 11, and 12).
- A letter of advice for this scholarship out of your faculty
- An essay that you’ve got written about your aspirations and objectives in life.
- Copies of certificates exhibiting management in class and/or neighborhood and two reference letters.
- Unique detailed and dated wage certificates signed by the authorised particular person and issued by the employer for each dad and mom, and a duplicate of the labour contract duly stamped for each dad and mom (Worldwide college students should submit a duplicate of the employment contract for each dad and mom). The wage certificates ought to clearly state the gross wage together with all allowances and/or advantages corresponding to training, housing, transportation, allowance for youngsters training, bonus, and many others. For self-employed individuals: Audited revenue and loss/monetary assertion for the final two to a few years, an in depth authentic wage certificates and Assertion of Shareholders present account, all issued by chartered auditors accredited by AUS, have to be offered. Wage certificates and audited revenue and loss/monetary statements have to be offered in English. Translated paperwork should bear a professionally licensed translator’s stamp and/or signature on each web page and have to be accompanied by the translated doc within the authentic language. Compiled revenue and loss/monetary statements is not going to be accepted.
- The copy of dad or mum(s) financial institution assertion for the final one 12 months the place the wage is transferred often as per UAE Labor regulation for the 12 months 2010 [Wages Protection System].
- Certificates verifying Training Tuition Charges for all members of the family [as mentioned in (4)].
- A replica of the rental contract for lodging [as in (5)].
- Paperwork relating to loans [as in (5)] and particular household circumstances [as in (6)].
- Passport copy (together with visa web page) of applicant and applicant’s dad and mom.
- Another data you contemplate related to your software.
Software Deadline: The appliance deadline for Fall Semester 2017 is June 15, 2017.
Scholarships For UAE Nationals, The American University of Sharjah is providing Sharakah College Scholarships to pursue undergraduate programme Scholarships For UAE Nationals. These scholarships are extremely aggressive and are awarded solely in fall semesters.