SAMRC Postdoctoral Fellowship in South Africa
The South African Medical Analysis Council (SAMRC) was established in 1969 with a mandate to enhance the well being of the nation’s inhabitants, by means of analysis, growth and expertise switch, so that folks can get pleasure from a greater high quality of life.SAMRC Postdoctoral Fellowship in South Africa
Course Degree: The fellowship is out there to pursue Postdoctoral programme.SAMRC Postdoctoral Fellowship in South Africa
Research Topic: The fellowship is awarded within the discipline of well being analysis.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship will cowl the next:
- The worth of the fellowship is R350, 000 every year, for 2 or three years relying on the supply of funds.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not recognized
Scholarship will be taken in South Africa
Eligibility: Candidates should meet the next space for the fellowship:
- A doctoral diploma (in vaccinology, little one well being, worldwide well being, international well being, public well being, or associated self-discipline) obtained throughout the final 5 years.
Nationality: South African candidates can apply for the fellowship.
Faculty Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates should have a doctoral diploma.
Methods to Apply: Candidates can apply through publish or electronic mail.
- A masking letter indicating why the applicant could also be applicable for the award
- A curriculum vitae
- A licensed copy of ID e book or passport
- Licensed copies of qualifications
- Candidates ought to electronic mail recruitment-at-mrc.ac.za.
Utility Deadline: The applying deadline is June 30, 2017.