Ryerson University Scholarships in Canada at Ted Rogers Faculty of Administration Undergraduate Entrance
The Ted Rogers Faculty of Administration is the enterprise college of Ryerson University, positioned in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Course Stage: Scholarships can be found for pursuing full-time undergraduate research.
Research Topic: Scholarships are awarded within the area of Accounting & Finance, Enterprise Administration, Enterprise Know-how Administration, Hospitality & Tourism Administration and Retail Administration.
Scholarship Award: As much as $10,000 every
Variety of Scholarships: A complete of as much as 13 scholarships can be obtainable annually:
1 – Accounting & Finance
6 – Enterprise Administration
four – Enterprise Know-how Administration
1 – Hospitality & Tourism Administration
1 – Retail Administration
Scholarship may be taken in Canada
Eligibility: A scholar will:
- Be a Canadian citizen, everlasting resident or protected one who has been issued a Protected Particular person Standing Doc (PPSD).Be commencing their full-time undergraduate research within the coming fall semester.
- Be direct entry from highschool, with a minimal 85% common of their remaining 12 months of highschool.
- Have formally accepted a proposal to attend Ryerson getting into the primary 12 months of the Accounting & Finance, Enterprise Administration, Enterprise Know-how Administration, Hospitality & Tourism Administration, or Retail Administration program.
Nationality: Canadian residents are eligible to use.
School Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates should have earlier diploma.
Find out how to Apply: Submit functions to Scholar Monetary Help Workplace, Room POD-59, Ryerson University, 350 Victoria Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5B 2K3. The appliance should embody:
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship cowl sheet.
- A private letter outlining why you might be a great candidate for the scholarship.
- Two letters of assist outlining management in extracurricular actions or neighborhood involvement (from lecturers, principal, employers, neighborhood leaders, Ryerson college members or workers).
Utility Deadline: The appliance deadline is July 28, 2017.