PhD Scholarships 2018 in UK at Roehampton University in the Department of Life Sciences
The University of Roehampton, formerly Roehampton Institute of Higher Education, is a public university in the United Kingdom, situated on three major sites in Roehampton, south-west London.
Course Level: Studentship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Studentship is awarded in the Department of Life Sciences.
Scholarship Award: This PhD is fully-funded by Roehampton University Dept of Life Sciences and will cover Home/EU fees and provide an annual stipend at current Research Council rates. International students would need to be able to pay the difference between Home and Overseas fees for the duration of the programme.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants should have at least a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in Zoology, Psychology or a related subject and a relevant Master’s degree.
Nationality: UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: International students are required to provide evidence of their proficiency in English language skills.
How to Apply: Download the Research Degree Application Form and Guidance Notes. Please send the following documents as a single PDF to pgresearch-at-roehampton.ac.uk with “Life Sciences Studentship” and your surname in the subject heading
- A cover letter stating the reasons you are applying for this studentship and outlining your expertise and relevant skills
- The completed Application Form (RDB1)
- If English is not your first language, an IELTS certificate (see the Guidance Notes)
- Your qualification documents (transcripts and certificates)
- Referees should be asked to submit references direct to the above email address, as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 1, 2017.