MIB & EMBA Scholarships at RMIT University in Vietnam
MIB & EMBA Scholarships at RMIT University in Vietnam, The RMIT University is in search of wonderful candidates for its MIB & EMBA scholarships. These scholarships can be found for Vietnamese college students to pursue postgraduate diploma programme.
The purpose of this scholarship is to supply assist to college students who need to pursue Grasp of Worldwide Enterprise (MIB) and Govt Grasp of Enterprise Administration (EMBA).
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Know-how (RMIT) is an Australian-based college working in Vietnam, with two campuses. The Vietnamese department is formally referred to as RMIT University Vietnam (generally known as RMIT Vietnam) and its Australian counterpart is named RMIT University.
Course Stage: These scholarships can be found for MIB & EMBA program.
Examine Topic: These scholarships are awarded within the fields of Worldwide Enterprise and Enterprise Administration.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cowl the next:
For Grasp of Worldwide Enterprise:
- Hanoi campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Larger Training tuition payment
- .Saigon South Campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Larger Training tuition payment.
For Govt Grasp of Enterprise Administration:
- Hanoi campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Larger Training tuition payment to a member of Auscham.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not recognized
Scholarship may be taken in Vietnam
Eligibility: These scholarships will cowl the next:
- Candidates have to be Vietnamese citizen.
Nationality: Australian candidates are eligible for these scholarships.
School Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates will need to have earlier 12 months diploma.
Find out how to Apply: Candidates can apply on-line:
Scholarship candidates must tick the “Scholarship field” on web page 2 of Software kind for postgraduate packages. Scholarship candidates additionally must submit the next further paperwork further to software package deal for admissions to Master of International Business, or Executive Master of Business Administration:
- .A private assertion of most 500 phrases outlining:
- How a postgraduate diploma from RMIT will provide help to obtain your examine and profession objectives.
- Your plans for the longer term
- Why you suppose you deserve the scholarship
- A duplicate of your CV.
- Two letters of advice from a supervisor, colleague or lecturer.
- Further paperwork required from EMBA scholarship candidates: Proof of present Auscham membership. This may be your membership card, a letter from Auscham or a letter out of your firm if the corporate is a company member of Auscham.
Software Deadline: The applying deadline is August 15, 2017.