Merit-based Scholarships at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine
International Dean’s Scholarships are available at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. These merit-based scholarships provide tuition assistance to international students who have shown solid academic achievement.
Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, founded in 1982, is a college offering the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing doctor degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Veterinary Medicine.
Scholarship Award: $8,000 towards tuition costs for your first semester and is renewable for 2 additional semesters, for a total of $24,000
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must maintain a minimum 3.00 GPA at RUSVM to maintain award eligibility for each of the first three semesters.
- Applicant must be an international student who completed all prerequisite credits in a non-US institution.
- Applicant must meet RUSVM standards for admission as they relate to academics, extracurricular activities such as volunteer work and research, and letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must hold a current letter of admission to RUSVM.
- Admitted applicants will be automatically reviewed for an International Dean’s Scholarship only after a decision of admission has been received from the Faculty Admissions Committee.
- Review and approval from the Dean/Dean’s Council.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: In order to be considered for admission to Ross, you must:
- Have fulfilled the prerequisites listed below,
- Have completed the equivalent of 150 hours of veterinary professional experience,
- Submit an application (online or through VMCAS),
- Submit a personal essay,
- Submit your undergraduate transcripts,
- Take the GRE and submit your scores,
- Submit two letters of recommendation,
- Optionally, submit your CV,
- Provide proof of English competency, if English is not your first language, and
- If you are an international or transfer applicant, additional requirements may apply.
Test Requirement: Students are required to submit GRE scores as part of their application. The committee will use the scores to assist in the admissions decision, but will consider all of your application materials. If you took the test more than one time you must submit all the results prior to enrollment.
PO Box 6000
Princeton, NJ 08541
University’s code number is #2639.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Starting in January has both the benefit of an extra semester at home, plus students who begin at Ross in January 2018 will complete their DVM at the same time as students who begin in September 2017 at a US school.
Apply now through our simple online application—just make sure to have your 300-word essay prepared, and note that you can submit your application before submitting your supplemental materials, in order to get your file started.
Application Deadline: Applications are open.