Fondazione Benetton Panorama Grasp Diploma Scholarships in Italy
Fondazione Benetton Panorama Grasp Diploma Scholarships in Italy, Fondazione Benetton is happy to supply Panorama Scholarships – third version name for the educational yr 2017/2018. Scholarships are open to Italian and international college students.
Fondazione Benetton Studi Ricerche, within the framework of the analysis actions on panorama and the care of locations, developed with its personal Scientific Committee, establishes panorama scholarships respectively devoted to Sven-Ingvar Andersson (1927-2007), Rosario Assunto (1915-1994) and Ippolito Pizzetti (1926-2007), key figures for the scientific work of the Basis since its very institution.Fondazione Benetton Panorama Grasp Diploma Scholarships in Italy
About Sponsoring Entity: The Benetton Basis work begins in 1987 when Luciano Benetton gathers round him a bunch of intellectuals to provide rise to a cultural establishment. From the start, the Basis is entrusted to the architect Domenico Luciani, with the architect Tobia Scarpa and the historian Gaetano Cozzi that creates a actuality that’s on the middle of its scientific research and analysis on territory and panorama: historical past, geography, pure and cultural heritage, the conduct of the lads who inhabit it via the centuries.Fondazione Benetton Panorama Grasp Diploma Scholarships in Italy
Diploma Degree: Scholarships can be found to pursue graduate (Masters) diploma programme.Fondazione Benetton Panorama Grasp Diploma Scholarships in Italy
Obtainable Topic: The legacy of their tutelage continues to encourage and information panorama research and analysis and that’s the reason the scholarships give attention to three thematic areas that signify their cultural profile and discipline of exercise: –Fondazione Benetton Panorama Grasp Diploma Scholarships in Italy
- Panorama undertaking (Sven-Ingvar Andersson)
- Panorama theories and insurance policies (Rosario Assunto)
- Nature and gardens (Ippolito Pizzetti)
Scholarship Advantages: The worth of every scholarship is ready at Euro 10,000.00 (gross). The period of the scholarships, residential and which can’t be prolonged, is six months every.
Eligibility: The next standards should be met to ensure that candidates to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The scholarships are open to Italian and international graduates (grasp’s diploma/laurea magistrale) and postgraduates, below the age of 40 on 31 August 2017.
- Analysis grant holders or those that maintain a public or personal place, and perform any work exercise on an ongoing foundation can’t apply. Candidates can be chosen based mostly on their software.
- The applying type is obtainable with the decision at www.fbsr.it or on the Basis’s secretary’s workplace (by way of Cornarotta 7, Treviso, open from Monday to Friday, 9:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm).
Eligible Nationality: The scholarships are open to Italian and international college students.
Utility Process: The applying with the varied attachments should be despatched by e mail to paesaggio-at-fbsr.it with topic line “Borse di studio sul paesaggio 2017/2018”, or delivered to the Basis’s secretary’s workplace with a unique technique by the identical deadline In any case the paperwork shall be despatched solely in laptop type, phrase or PDF file. Their total weight, if despatched by e mail, shall not exceed 10 MB, in any other case it’s required to make use of Wetransfer.
The applying should embody the next paperwork:
- Description of the scientific undertaking the applicant proposes to pursue with clear indication of the thematic space of the scholarship one applies for, the topic of the analysis, its goals, the time frames and strategies for carrying it out (most size four,000 characters together with areas);
- Curriculum vitae (European format), indicating the languages spoken ( information of written and spoken Italian is required);
- Copy of the applicant’s diploma dissertation and any scientific papers (together with grasp’s or PhD theses);
- A signed and dated presentation letter of a professor and/or of scholar the candidate has collaborated with.
Deadline: The deadline for submitting the purposes is ready with out exception to August 31, 2017.