International Partial Tuition Scholarships 2018
If English is not student’s first language, they will need to provide proof of their English proficiency before they enroll.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Students have an offer letter and remain enrolled in one (1) of the following Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong Masters courses for the duration of their course:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Masters of Business
- Master of Business (Double Specialization)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Applied Finance (Investing and Corporate Treasury)
- Master of Science (Supply Chain Management and/or Project Management)
Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
Number of Scholarships: There are fifteen (15) annual International Partial Tuition Scholarships.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- An unconditional offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
- A Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
- Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a Bachelor degree or Graduate Certificate with an Australian equivalent weighted average mark of at least 70%.
English Language Requirements: IELTS: A minimum result of 7.0 overall and a minimum result of 6.0 in each band TOEFL paper-based: A minimum result of 592 overall including a minimum result of 4.5 in Writing TOEFL IBT: A minimum result of 96 overall including a minimum result of 17 in Reading, Listening and Speaking and 19 in Writing.
How to Apply: Please include the following in your application:
- An application form
- Your certified academic transcripts
- A copy of your University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- Your 500-word document addressing each of the above selection criteria.
- Please send your application to email: business-scholarships-at-uow.edu.au
Application Deadline: Application Deadlines are:
|Trimester 1 2018||Trimester 2 2018||Trimester 3 2018|
|Applications Open||October 2, 2017||January 1, 2018||April 4, 2018|
|Applications Close||December 8, 2017||March 2, 2018||May 25, 2018|