Grasp Dissertation Completely Funded Evaluation Grant 2018 at University of Rwanda
The University of Rwanda is looking for candidates for Grasp’s Dissertation Evaluation Grant programme. These grants could be discovered for Ugandan candidates.
The precept purpose of the grant is strengthen the potential of Masters School college students registered on the University of Rwanda to conduct a dissertation based evaluation.
The University of Rwanda is the subsequent coaching institution formed in 2013 by way of the merger of Rwanda’s beforehand neutral public institutions of higher coaching, the most important of which was the Nationwide University of Rwanda.
Course Diploma: These grants could be discovered to pursue Masters Dissertation based Evaluation programme.
Study Matter: These grants are awarded inside the self-discipline of Indigenous Information Strategies and Sustainable Development in Rwanda and East Africa.
Scholarship Award: These grants will cowl the subsequent:
- The worthwhile candidates could be supported by means of Tuition prices on the UR and Dissertation evaluation payments.
Numbers of Scholarships: Two grants could be discovered.
Scholarship could also be taken in Rwanda
Eligibility: Candidates ought to meet the subsequent eligibility requirements:
- To register on the University of Rwanda.
- Bachelor’s Diploma with Honours, not decrease than Second Class Greater Division (Diploma 5 inside the Rwandan Framework) or a qualification deemed equal inside the broader self-discipline of study inside which indigenous data strategies evaluation could be positioned.
- Proof of academic excellence as indicated by an exquisite grade degree widespread (or diploma classification) and involvement in intellectually stimulating extra-curricular actions.
- In-depth understanding of study and evaluation methodology
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda and English is required, whereas data of Swahili is required for these wishing to conduct evaluation all through East Africa.
Nationality: Rwandan candidates are eligible for these grants.
School Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates ought to have Bachelor’s diploma.
The easiest way to Apply: Candidates can apply by submit.
- A full Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of software program for a dissertation evaluation grant significantly indicating the subject of Indigenous Information
- A 500 phrase thought discover with emphasis on Indigenous Information Strategies. The concept discover ought to obviously arrange a hyperlink between Indigenous Information System and candidate’s specialization [Format of Concept note is in Annex 1].
- Proof of understanding of study methodology
- The evaluation plan and detailed funds
- Evaluation Publications (if any): Internet hyperlinks and/or Digital Object Identifier to be included
- One suggestion letter from a senior academic accustomed to applicant’s academic historic previous and curiosity in evaluation
- An entire software program shall be submitted, to the Performing UR-Director of Evaluation, Innovation, and Postgraduate analysis (UR-DRIPGS).
Utility Deadline: The equipment deadline is August 20, 2017.