School of Medicin Doctoral Grant 2018 at University of Antwerp in Belgium
The University of Antwerp is delighted to supply Doctoral Grant within the space of Tumor immunology and focused therapies for strong tumours. Residents of Belgium are eligible to use.
The goal of this grant is to supply monetary assist to college students of Belgium.
The University of Antwerp is a younger, dynamic and forward-thinking college. It integrates the belongings of its historic roots with its ambition to contribute positively to society.
Course Degree: Grants can be found to pursue doctoral programme.
Examine Topic: Grants are awarded within the space of Tumor immunology and focused therapies for strong tumors underneath the Mission: Investigating mixture methods to deal with non-small cell lung most cancers.
Scholarship Award: When an FWO-SB fellowship is achieved, we provide
- a doctoral scholarship for a interval of two years, with the opportunity of renewal for an extra two-year interval after optimistic analysis;
- the beginning date of the scholarship can be 1 October, 1 November or 1 December 2017 or 1 January 2018;
- a gross month-to-month grant starting from € 2.280,278 – € 2.419,84;
- a dynamic and stimulating work setting.
Variety of Scholarships: Not Identified
Scholarship will be taken in Belgium
Eligibility: The next standards have to be met to ensure that candidates to be eligible for the scholarship:
Profile and necessities
- You maintain a grasp diploma in Bioscience Engineering, Biomedical or Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medication, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or equal.
- You could have excellent tutorial outcomes.
- Your tutorial qualities adjust to the necessities stipulated within the college’s coverage
- You might be strong-minded, quality-oriented, conscientious, artistic and cooperative.
- Robust data of immunology and oncology is required.
- Expertise with sterile cell tradition, stream cytometry and/or immunoassay is an asset.
- The primary expertise to deal with small animals and/ or FELASA B can be a plus.
- A radical data of the Dutch and English language is necessary.
- Candidates want to use for an FWO-SB fellowship.
Nationality: Residents of Belgium are eligible to use.
School Admission Requirement
Entrance Necessities: Candidates should maintain a grasp diploma in Bioscience Engineering, Biomedical or Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medication, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or equal.
English Language Necessities: A radical data of the Dutch and English language is necessary.
How one can Apply: Purposes will be submitted by mail to julie.jacobs-at-uantwerpen.be, till the cut-off date 12 August 2017.
Utility Deadline: Utility deadline is August 12, 2017.