DST South African and MSRT Iran Joint Analysis Fellowship
The South African Division of Science and Know-how (DST) and the Ministry of Science, Analysis and Know-how of the Islamic Republic of Iran (MSRT) are offering joint analysis fellowships to Iranian and South African researchers. These fellowships are awarded within the fields of Biotechnology and Oceanography.
The purpose of the fellowship is to offer a chance for younger researchers within the two nations to interact.
South Africa’s Nationwide Analysis Basis (NRF) is the middleman company between the insurance policies and methods of the Authorities of South Africa and South Africa’s analysis establishments.
Course Degree: These fellowships can be found to pursue analysis programme.
Research Topic: These fellowships are awarded within the following fields:
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cowl the followings:
- South Africa: The overall quantity requested from the NRF shouldn’t exceed R250 000. Funding can be made obtainable for a most of three years, to be paid in annual instalments (R83 000 per 12 months) and completely for analysis actions commencing in 2018. Word that a dedication to each scientific and monetary reporting on the mission following its completion is an compulsory situation of funding. Please additionally observe that the requested quantities don’t essentially suggest that this quantity can be awarded upon choice for funding.
- Iran: The overall quantity requested from Iranian MSRT shouldn’t exceed
Numbers of Scholarships: Not recognized
Scholarship will be taken in South Africa and Iran
Eligibility: Candidates should meet the next eligibility necessities:
- South Africa: This name is open to working researchers residing in South Africa and affiliated with a recognised increased schooling or analysis establishment similar to a college, college of know-how or science council. The South African candidates should be in possession of a PhD.
- Iran: Iranian candidates should be in possession of a Masters or PhD as a researcher or school at a college/analysis institute/science and know-how Parks in Iran which can be eligible to obtain Grants-in-Assist for scientific analysis and know-how. Nonetheless, there are circumstances when a researcher not employed in a full-time place could also be eligible. Such individuals should be eligible to use for a grant–in-aid and his/her affiliated establishment should decide them in a position to implement the mission and supply an acceptable analysis atmosphere (e.g., laboratory, gear, personnel) for it.
- An utility should designate two Principal Investigators, one in South Africa and one in Iran, who will bear the primary accountability for the mission, together with its technical and administrative coordination in addition to scientific and monetary reporting. Industrial establishments and personal academic establishments aren’t eligible to use below this programme.
Nationality: South African and Iranian candidates are eligible for these fellowships.
Faculty Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates should be possession of a Masters or PhD.
English Language Requirement: Candidates should have proficiency in English.
The right way to Apply: The mode of making use of is on-line.
- Functions should be submitted electronically to the NRF on the NRF On-line Submission System
- Register/Login utilizing your ID quantity and password.
- Go to “My Functions” and choose “Create Software”.
- Choose the decision for which you’re making use of for: South Africa/Iran 2017 Joint Name for Proposals.
- Full all obligatory sections and the non-compulsory sections (i.e. CV sections) relevant to you. Please connect the required paperwork in PDF format within the following order: CV of the companion, funds of companion and the signed web page of the companion.
- Keep in mind to submit your utility on completion.
- Full functions will go to the host establishments for verification earlier than being forwarded to the NRF for additional processing.
- Incomplete functions won’t be thought of.
- Functions that don’t meet the eligibility standards won’t be thought of.
- Please contact your analysis workplace or Designated Authority when you have any queries.
- Functions submitted exterior the NRF On-line Submission System won’t be accepted. No exhausting copies can be accepted and can routinely be disqualified by the NRF. Solely functions endorsed by the analysis workplace or its equal at increased schooling or analysis establishments can be accepted
Iran: Software kinds for Iranian candidates could also be downloaded from the MSRT web site: www.techno.msrt.ir.
Software Deadline: The appliance deadline is July 31, 2017.