The DISTED College Penang is pleased to announce the availability of Full Scholarship for Malaysian students. The scholarship is available to pursue diploma programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to help talented students who need aids to achieve their desired future.
DISTED College Penang is a non-profit private college in Malaysia. DISTED is one of the pioneers of A-Level and SACE International pre-university courses.
- Application deadline: April 23, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue diploma programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover tuition fees and MPU fees only for the entire duration of the programme.
- Nationality: Malaysian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- This scholarship is applicable to citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia only
- The applicant must be a registered student of DISTED College
- The award will be based on the following criteria:
- Actual SPM/IGCSE results of the year 2017 (9 A’s and above) (A+, A, A-)
- Co-curricular activities
- Interview is required
- Personal Statement (400 – 500 words)
- Any other outstanding personal achievement
- Only results of the most recent sitting will be considered. Applicants MUST obtain their results in only one sitting and not combine them over several examination sessions
- Should students fail to complete the program within the stipulated time (6 to 8 semesters depending on the program), the subsequent semesters must be paid in full
- Should students defer or switch to a new program, the scholarship will be null and void
- Recipients of this award are NOT required to perform any compulsory duties but will be required to participate in promotional activities at the discretion of the college
- Candidates who successfully obtain the Full Scholarship will be refunded any TUITION and MPU fees paid prior to obtaining the scholarship.
- All other conditions not stated in this T&C will adhere to the General Criteria and Conditions of the Awards and Bursaries policy
- DISTED reserves the right to amend the above conditions at any given time without prior notice
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should complete all relevant sections of the application form.