China/UNESCO Fellowships Programme 2017 (The Nice Wall) Co-Sponsored
China/UNESCO Fellowships Programme 2017 (The Nice Wall) Co-Sponsored .The Authorities of the Individuals’s Republic of China has positioned on the disposal of UNESCO for the tutorial yr 2017-2018 seventy-five (75) fellowships for superior research at undergraduate and postgraduate ranges.
These fellowships are for the advantage of growing Member States in Africa, Asia–Pacific, Latin America, Europe and North America and Arab area.
The United Nations Academic, Scientific and Cultural Group is a specialised company of the United Nations. UNESCO encourages worldwide peace and common respect for human rights by selling collaboration amongst nations.
Candidates making use of for common scholar applications have to be underneath the age of forty-five (45) and have accomplished at the very least two years of undergraduate research; and people who making use of for senior scholar programmes have to be a grasp’s diploma holder or an affiliate professor (or above) and underneath the age of fifty (50).
April 20, 2017
China/UNESCO Fellowships Programme 2017 (The Nice Wall) Co-Sponsored .The Nice Wall Program offers a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, lodging, stipend, and complete medical insurance coverage. Please discuss with Introduction to CGS—Protection and Customary for particulars of every merchandise. UNESCO covers worldwide journey fare, a month-to-month pocket allowance and a termination allowance.
- Candidates making use of for common scholar applications have to be underneath the age of forty-five (45) and have accomplished at the very least two years of undergraduate research and people who making use of for senior scholar programmes have to be a grasp’s diploma holder or an affiliate professor (or above) and underneath the age of fifty (50).
- English proficiency is required.
- Be in good well being, each mentally and bodily.
- Nationality: Candidates from Africa, ASIA and the Pacific, Arab States, Latin America and the Caribean, Europe and North America can apply for these fellowships.
Eligible Areas: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook dinner Islands, Democratic Individuals’s Republic of Korea, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lao Individuals’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Palau, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Palestine, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, Yemen, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Venezuela, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia, Ukraine.
- Step 1: Learn fastidiously the Announcement letter, particularly the hooked up ANNEX II, for UNESCO/China Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme 2017-2018 to grasp the necessities for eligible candidatures and the procedures for the submission of software.
- Step 2: Go to the official web site of China Scholarship Council (CSC): http://www.campuschina.org/, to verify extra particulars on the fellowships programme and obtainable fields of research and universities of your curiosity.
- Step three: Put together your software paperwork (in English or Chinese language) correctly in line with the necessities prescribed in ANNEX II. Candidates are inspired to contact upfront with their goal Chinese language universities. For the candidates who’ve acquired the pre-admission letters from designated Chinese language universities by the point of submission, please connect your pre-admission letters within the supporting paperwork.
- Step four: Register in CSC Chinese language Scholarship Data System for Worldwide College students at www.campuschina.org/noticeen.html (Programme Class Kind A, Company quantity 00001) and submit your on-line software by following the steerage in Directions of the Chinese language Authorities Scholarship Data System for Worldwide College students.
- Step 5: Print out your on-line software type and ship it to the Nationwide Fee to UNESCO of your nation, hooked up with the arduous copies of all of the required paperwork (in duplicate).
NOTE: As Nationwide Fee for UNESCO of the invited international locations will choose and transmit the paperwork of nominated candidates to UNESCO Paris Headquarter by 20 April 2017 on the newest, candidates are suggested to submit their software, each on-line and to their Nationwide Commissions as early as potential.China/UNESCO Fellowships Programme 2017 (The Nice Wall) Co-Sponsored