The University of Sheffield is inviting applications for Chemical Engineering Academic Achievement Scholarships. These scholarships are open to Home/EU students applying in the 2017-18 admissions cycle for undergraduate courses starting in September 2018.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School (founded in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Chemical Engineering.
Research Resource Development Scholarships 2014-15
Scholarship Award: Awards worth up to £1,500 to applicants who demonstrate academic excellence by achieving A*AA or better at A level, or equivalent including pre-requisite subjects.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Half the scholarship will be paid during the first semester of year 1, with the second half contingent upon achieving at least a 2:i average at the end of the first year of study.
- Open to Home/EU students applying in the 2017-18 admissions cycle for a place on one of our undergraduate courses starting in September 2018.
- This scholarship is open to those who apply to and make Sheffield their Firm choice by 30th June 2018.
- Students may be awarded a maximum of one departmental scholarship.
- This scholarship is for the first year of study only.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to Home/EU students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: These scholarships will be awarded automatically on the basis of results received from UCAS during Confirmation.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2018.