Biology PhD Scholarship at University of Copenhagen in Denmark
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest college and analysis establishment in Denmark. It’s the second oldest establishment of upper training in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.Biology PhD Scholarship at University of Copenhagen in Denmark
Course Stage: This scholarship is on the market for PhD programme.
Examine Topic: This scholarship is awarded with the Undertaking Title: Investigation of ZGRF1 as a novel anti-cancer therapeutic goal
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cowl the next:
- A PhD place is on the market
Numbers of Scholarships: One scholarship is on the market.
Scholarship may be taken in Denmark.
Eligibility: Candidates should meet the next eligibility necessities:
- Candidates ought to maintain an MSc diploma in biology, molecular biomedicine, biochemistry or a intently associated area.
- Candidates who don’t but have their diploma, however who’re anticipating to complete with 1–2 months, ought to specify the date once they count on handy of their thesis.
- Candidates should have good interpersonal and communication expertise.
Nationality: Danish and Worldwide college students are eligible for this scholarship.
Faculty Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates should have an MSc diploma .
English Language Requirement: Candidates should have fluency in spoken and written English
Apply: Candidates can apply by way of on-line.
· Candidates are requested to submit the applying beneath together with:
· Letters A (1 web page) beskrive your background, private qualities, Analysis Pursuits and Causes for Making use of To this place.Biology PhD Scholarship at University of Copenhagen in Denmark
· Curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages).
· Record of publications (if relevant) incl. papers der er accepted for publication or are indleveres.
· Transcript of University eksamen (in English).
· Letter of advice.
· Contact particulars of 1-2 individuals of reference.
Utility Deadline: The appliance deadline is August 15, 2017.
Biology PhD Scholarship at University of Copenhagen in Denmark, The Copenhagen University is inviting functions for its PhD Scholarship with the undertaking title: Investigation of ZGRF1 as a novel anti-cancer therapeutic goal. The profitable PhD pupil applicant will work within the group of Michael Lisby and Vibe Oestergaard.