AsiDisi Media Scholarships for Sri Lankan Journalists
The target of the scholarship is to improve professionalism of Sri Lankan journalists.AsiDisi Media Scholarships for Sri Lankan Journalists
The Ministry of Parliamentary Reforms and Mass Media is the Sri Lankan authorities ministry accountable for implementation of presidency media coverage.AsiDisi Media Scholarships for Sri Lankan Journalists
Course Degree: Scholarships can be found for the coaching programs of journalists.AsiDisi Media Scholarships for Sri Lankan Journalists
Examine Topic: Scholarships are awarded within the area of journalism.
Scholarship Award: Most scholarship quantity paid for the course is Rupees One Hundred Thousand solely. Eligible candidates shall be supplied with 50% of the course payment as the primary installment on the graduation and 25% of the steadiness because the second installment and the steadiness 25% upon submission of the certificates on completion of the course.
Scholarship could be taken in: Sri Lanka
Eligibility: Candidates should meet the next eligibility necessities:
- Must be a journalist stipulated in 02 above and may have accomplished 03 years of service.
- Candidates must be chosen for or at present following a Postgraduate (Grasp’s) Diploma, Diploma, Lengthy Time period or Quick Time period Certificates Course associated to the sphere of media performed by acknowledged Universities, larger academic / coaching institutes on the date of calling for interviews. (A letter issued by the respective Establishment mentioning the choice to the course or at present following the course must be furnished on the interview).
- The course utilized for must be immediately associated to the sphere of media.
- Must be between 18 – 55 years of age
- Ought to possess Media Accreditation issued by the Division of Authorities Data
- Shouldn’t be benefitted from the AsiDisi Scholarship Programme earlier.
Nationality: Sri Lankan journalists are eligible to use.
School Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Journalists serving in acknowledged digital and print establishments island-wide on full time or half time foundation, freelance journalists, provincial journalists and net journalists, who’ve accomplished a three-year service interval and between 18-55 years of age are eligible to use for the scholarship.
Find out how to Apply: Duly stuffed functions ready as per specimen software is given under must be despatched underneath registered cowl addressed to Director (Media), Ministry of Finance and Mass Media, No. 163, Kirulapone Avenue, Polhengoda, Colombo 05 to succeed in on or earlier than 31.07.2017. “Monetary Grant for Coaching Programs of Journalists – 2017” must be clearly indicated on high left-hand nook of the envelope.
Utility Deadline: The appliance deadline is July 31, 2017.