Anglo Gold Ashanti Restricted Bursary in South Africa
The AngloGold Ashanti Restricted is inviting candidates for its Anglo Gold Ashanti Bursary programme. This bursary is accessible to learners for the full-time diploma or diploma tertiary research in all fields of examine, together with finance.
The goal of this bursary is offering assist to South African residents (under the age of 35 years), who’re residents of Matlosana, Merafong.
AngloGold Ashanti Restricted is a world gold mining firm. It was fashioned in 2004 by the merger of AngloGold and the Ashanti Goldfields Company.
AngloGold Ashanti Restricted is now a world gold producer with 21 operations on 4 continents. The corporate is listed on the New York, Johannesburg, Accra, London and Australian inventory exchanges, in addition to the Paris and Brussels bourses.
Course Stage: This bursary is accessible to pursue diploma tertiary research.
Research Topic: This bursary is awarded in all discipline of examine, together with finance.
Variety of Scholarships: Not recognized.
Scholarship will be taken in South Africa.
Eligibility: The next standards should be met to ensure that candidates to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Alternatives are open to South African residents (under the age of 35 years), who’re residents of Matlosana, Merafong and our main labour sending areas of the Jap Cape and to the youngsters of the corporate’s workers.
- Candidates should be in possession of a Nationwide Senior Certificates or newest Grade 12 outcomes.
- For candidates who’re already at college, kindly submit your full educational file of examine.
- AngloGold Ashanti will choose all functions in accordance with its commitments and tips as outlined in its Social and Labour Plans (SLP).
Nationality: South African residents who’re residents of Matlosana, Merafong are eligible to use for this bursary.
Faculty Admission Requirement
Entrance Necessities: Candidates should be in possession of a Nationwide Senior Certificates or newest Grade 12 outcomes.
South Africa Scholarship
Methods to Apply: Candidates can apply by way of on-line:
Candidates should be in possession of and submit licensed copies of the next:
- South African id doc.
- Nationwide Senior Certificates (or equal) or newest Grade 12 outcomes; and/or college outcomes if already in college.
- Proof of faculty (letter from the college).
- Proof of residence (e.g. water and lights account).
- Please make sure that you full the web data in full as it will function your CV.
Software Deadline: The Software Deadline is August 31, 2017.