Andreu World Worldwide Design Contest
Andreu World Worldwide Design Contest , Andreu World proclaims 17th annual worldwide competitors centered on furnishings design.
The intention of the competitors is to design picket armchairs and a desk.
Necessities for proposals:
- the principle materials – beech, oak, walnut or plywood p?edýhovaná
- using different supplies (steel, plastic, glass, and many others.) is simply permitted when it’s a structural materials or supplies are used for particulars and don’t represent a significant portion of the product
- All proposals should be unique and never beforehand introduced
The competitors is open to college students and design professionals can compete as individuals or in teams.
Not legitimate with no registration price.
The next materials should be submitted by every participant:
- A prototype of the proposed piece (scale 1:5).
- A technical report, to be introduced on 2 to four double-space, single-face A4 typewritten pages. eight ½ inches x 11 inches pages for tasks despatched from United States of America.
- CD or USB with plans, diagrams, sketches, reders or footage from the mannequin.
Specific consideration will likely be given to revolutionary contributions (primarily based on a feasibility research), which assist to extend the product high quality. The next elements will likely be analyzed:
- Manufacturing prices.
- Compliance with the supposed capabilities.
Designs should be submitted in such a fashion as to facilitate their mechanised mass manufacturing.
All merchandise should be unique, i.e., they need to not replicate previous designs.
The next prizes will likely be awarded:
- 1st prize of 3000 euros
- 2nd prize of 1000 euros
Might be awarded by a jury composed of pros from completely different sectors: Design, Trade, Media and different fields associated to inventive actions.
The jury may also award as much as a most of four, non-monetary, particular mentions.
Class: Product Design
Deadline: All documentation should be despatched to by submit or messenger service, or by delivering the challenge by hand to our places of work, earlier than November 24, 2017.