AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Absolutely Funded Scholarship 2018 for Indian College students
The All India Council for Technical Training has introduced the supply of AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship for Indian College students. The scholarship is obtainable to pursue submit commencement within the fields of engineering, structure, and pharmacy.
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage larger schooling of scholars.
The All India Council for Technical Training is the statutory physique and a national-level council for technical schooling, underneath Division of Increased Training.
Course Degree: The scholarship is obtainable to pursue Postgraduate (M.E/M.Tech./M.Pharm) programme.
Examine Topic: The scholarship is awarded in engineering, structure, and pharmacy.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cowl the next:
- The GATE/GPAT Scholarship might be disbursed for a most interval of 24 months or until completion of programs /date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not identified
Scholarship will be taken in India
Eligibility: Candidates should meet the next eligibility necessities:
- Solely GATE/GPAT certified candidates are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Candidates admitted for half time programs should not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
Nationality: Indian candidates are eligible for the scholarship.
School Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates should have certified GATE/GPAT.
Apply: Candidates can apply by means of the net processor.
- All of the Publish Graduate College students having legitimate GATE/GPAT rating and admitted in AICTE authorised programmes/Establishments shall accumulate the Distinctive ID from the institute and log in to the AICTE Internet portal at www.aicte-india.org for importing the next paperwork in JPEG/PDF format solely.
- Scanned copy of GATE/GPAT rating card.
- Scanned copy of the primary web page of Financial institution Passbook having the small print of the beneficiary, Identify of the Financial institution and Department and IFS Code. (Be aware: Joint Account will not be permitted, the checking account must be Aadhaar seeded with Aadhaar Card particulars. Checking account mustn’t both be closed or transferred throughout the interval after all.
- Scanned copy of the legitimate Class Certificates for SC/ST, OBC & Non-Creamy Layer (NCL-latest issued by the Competent Authority for OBC candidates solely).
Software Deadline: The applying deadline is August 31, 2017.