ACIS Cassamarca Scholarships 2018 for Postgraduate Analysis in Italy
The Australasian Centre for Italian Research (ACIS) is inviting purposes for as much as three scholarships value A$6,000 every to supply postgraduate college students at an Australian or New Zealand college with the chance to work on a analysis mission in Italy in 2018.
An offshoot of a banking establishment based mostly within the Veneto area, the Cassamarca Basis was formally established in 1992 in Treviso (Italy). As a philanthropic group, the Basis operates and offers help in numerous fields, together with scientific analysis, the preservation of the atmosphere, well being, training, the humanities and tradition basically, emigration and immigration.
Course Stage: Scholarships can be found to pursue postgraduate analysis.
Examine Topic: Scholarships are awarded for analysis tasks in any of the next areas of Italian Research: archaeology and classical antiquities, language, literature, tradition, historical past, politics and society, together with migration research. For one of many awards, the Dino De Poli Scholarship which honors the President of the Cassamarca Basis, choice could also be given to purposes for analysis on any facet of the tradition, historical past, and society of North East Italy.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships value A$6,000 every can be awarded.
Variety of Scholarships: As much as three fellowships can be found.
Scholarship will be taken in Italy
Eligibility: The next standards should be met to ensure that candidates to be eligible for the scholarship:
The scholarships can be found to college students who in 2018 can be enrolled, full-time or part-time, in Grasp by analysis or PhD levels in a college in Australia or New Zealand and who can be engaged in analysis tasks in any of the next areas of Italian Research: archaeology and classical antiquities, language, literature, tradition, historical past, politics and society, together with migration research.
Profitable candidates can be anticipated to spend no less than two months in Italy on analysis. The award should be taken up earlier than 1 December 2018.
- Candidates should be residents or everlasting residents of Australia or New Zealand
- Candidates should have already got information of Italian enough for his or her analysis functions. Scholarships is not going to be awarded to attend language programs in Italy.
- An ACIS Cassamarca scholarship could not be held concurrently with an Italian Authorities scholarship.
- Tertiary tutorial staffs are not eligible to use.
Nationality: Residents or everlasting residents of Australia or New Zealand are eligible to use for this scholarship program.
Methods to Apply: Functions in Phrase or PDF format should be submitted as e-mail attachments on to the Chair of the Committee, Dr. Brigid Maher, at this handle: b.maher-at-latrobe.edu.au.
Functions should include the next supplies:
- A brief cowl letter together with the small print of an tutorial referee (see ‘Referee report’ under) and some other sources of revenue (postgraduate scholarship, Italian Authorities scholarship, grants, awards or monetary help from any supply) obtained or into account for 2018 in relation to the analysis;
- A analysis proposal, together with its title, detailing the work to be carried out together with timetable and finances for using the $6000 and, if applicable, indication of attachment to a scholarly establishment in Italy;
- A curriculum vitae;
- An official transcript of educational outcomes.
Software Deadline: The cut-off date for purposes is Sunday, October 15, 2017.