2018 Bachelor of Wellness Inaugural Scholarship grants at Victoria School in NZ
The Victoria University is launching its Bachelor of Well being Inaugural Scholarships to pursue Bachelor of Well being program inside the new College of Well being in 2018. Candidates should be New Zealand Residents or Everlasting Residents of at the very least two years’ standing.
The aim of the Victoria Bachelor of Well being Inaugural Scholarship (“the Scholarship”) is to launch the Bachelor of Well being program inside the new College of Well being and invite college students to take part on this distinctive Pan-University providing.
Victoria University has world-leading researchers accessible to oversee profitable graduate analysis scholarship candidates to turn out to be the subsequent era of research-qualified professionals.
College students require accepted proof to reveal their English language proficiency.
Course Stage: Scholarship is out there to pursue Bachelor diploma program.
Research Topic: Scholarship is awarded to pursue Bachelor of Well being program inside the new College of Well being.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships for examine in 2018 will probably be awarded competitively on the premise of educational benefit and different standards. These scholarships will probably be awarded at a price of as much as $5,000 with a minimal scholarship of $1,000.
Variety of Scholarships: Not Recognized
Scholarship may be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility: The next standards should be met to ensure that candidates to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Functions shut on 15th September 2017 for examine in 2018. Late or incomplete purposes won’t be accepted. Any required supporting documentation should even be acquired by the University by 20th September 2017 to ensure that the applying to be thought of.
- All affords of the Scholarship will probably be conditional upon the recipient being absolutely enrolled in a full-year Bachelor of Well being program of at the very least 105 factors by the beginning of Trimester 1, 2018. No cost of the Scholarship will probably be made till this situation is met.
- The Scholarship can’t be deferred to a later yr.
- Candidates should be New Zealand Residents or Everlasting Residents of at the very least two years’ standing.
- Candidates should present their NSN, or different candidate quantity and heart quantity for his or her qualification sort.
- Candidates should both; a. be in 12 months 13 or have already accomplished 12 months 13 within the yr previous to being eligible to use for this Scholarship or b. be mature college students who meet the factors for entry into this system.
- Candidates who’ve taken a (single) hole yr after finishing 12 months 13 might apply for the Scholarship. They need to apply within the yr previous to beginning examine at Victoria (this criterion doesn’t apply to mature pupil candidates).
- Candidates are anticipated to have their NCEA Stage 2 Certificates endorsed with Benefit, or equal in one other qualification. The equal for Cambridge Worldwide Examinations (CIE) is a rating of 170 throughout not more than 4 topics on the UCAS tariff. The equal for Worldwide Baccalaureate (IB) is a predicted grade of 31 (which is able to have to be confirmed in January as soon as IB outcomes can be found). Some situations apply—see regulation 9. Credit should be gained in 12 months 12; credit gained in 12 months 13 can’t be included (aside from IB college students).
Nationality: Candidates should be New Zealand Residents or Everlasting Residents.
New Zealand Scholarships
The right way to Apply: The mode of utility is on-line.
Utility Deadline: Scholarship utility deadline is September 15, 2017.